Dr. Im co-founded Genome Opinion and leads basic research activities for development of new drug pipelines. Previously, Dr. Im worked as senior staff scientist at Genome Analytics group of Samsung SDS. Dr. Im also served as staff scientist at Stanford University and postdoctoral trainee at Yale University.
- PhD, Molecular Biology and Pharmacology, Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison
- Clonal hematopoiesis is associated with risk of severe Covid-19. Nat Commun. 2021 Oct 13;12(1):5975.
- Distinct transcriptomic and exomic abnormalities within myelodysplastic syndrome marrow cells,Leukemia & lymphoma, 2018
- Protein substrates of the arginine methyltransferase Hmt1 identified by proteome arrays, Proteomics, 2016
- RNA sequencing analysis detection of a novel pathway of endothelial dysfunction in pulmonary arterial hypertension, American, jour. of respiratory and critical care medicine, 2015