Dr. Song co-founded Genome Opinion and leads clinical development activities and genetic testing NGS lab. Previously, Dr. Song worked as senior staff scientist at Genome Analytics group of Samsung SDS.
- PhD. Bio-Medical Science, Korea University
- The Presence of Clonal Hematopoiesis Is Negatively Associated with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in Type 2 Diabetes. Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2022
- Prediction of incident atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease with polygenic risk of metabolic disease: Analysis of 3 prospective cohort studies in Korea. Atherosclerosis, 2022
- Clonal hematopoiesis is associated with risk of severe Covid-19. Nature Communications, 2021
- Faecalibacterium prausnitzii subspecies-level dysbiosis in the human gut microbiome underlying atopic dermatitis. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2016